There are foods that help keep blood glucose at healthy levels. Here are the most recommended recipes for diabetics, especially for those with symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
- 1 Cooking recipes for type 2 diabetes
- 1.1 Recipes for diabetics. On an empty stomach, options:
- 1.2 Recipes for diabetics. For breakfast, options:
- 1.3 Recipes for diabetics. For lunch, options:
- 1.4 Recipes for diabetics. For dinner, options:
- 22.214.171.124 1- WHEAT AND PARSLEY CREAM (4 servings)
- 126.96.36.199 Ingredients:
- 188.8.131.52 Preparation:
- 184.108.40.206 2- PROVENCAL MUSHROOMS (4 servings)
- 220.127.116.11 Ingredients:
- 18.104.22.168 Preparation:
- 22.214.171.124 3- SALAD OF ASPARAGUS (4 servings)
- 126.96.36.199 Ingredients:
- 188.8.131.52 Preparation:
- 184.108.40.206 4- ENSALADA DE FRUTAS (4 porciones)
- 220.127.116.11 Ingredients:
- 18.104.22.168 Preparation:
- 1.5 Comparte esto:
- 1.6 Me gusta esto:
- 1.7 Relacionado
Cooking recipes for type 2 diabetes
Recipes for diabetics. On an empty stomach, options:
- Mix ¼ cup of celery + ¼ cup of parsley
- Watercress, a glass of extract.
- Cabbage + beans + lettuce.
- Cabbage + carrot
- Cook 60 grams of fresh Chinese yam and eat.
- Yellow potato or raw purple (with shell), a glass of extract.
- Papaya in pieces (without sugar).
- Mix ¼ horseradish + 2 lemons + 1 glass of water; Mix and drink.
- Eat half a pack of tofu every morning.
- Cook abundant beans in water, reserve the broth and drink it.
- Take a glass of yacon extract immediately after squeezing it.
Recipes for diabetics. For breakfast, options:
1- BOMBONES WITH FRUTILLAS (25 servings) Ingredients:
● 500 grams of strawberries, raspberries or cherries
● 7 to 10 grams of vegetable gelatine (agar agar)
Wash the chosen fruit and let it dry well. Blend the fruit with the vegetable agar agar gelatin. Place in small molds and take to the refrigerator. The fruit chocolates can be kept for three to four weeks in the frigider.
2- CREAM OF TANGERINES (5 servings)
● 3 tangerines
● 1 envelope of agar agar gelatin
● Stevia Melitus powder
● 3 egg whites beaten in snow
● 200 ml of low-fat vanilla yogurt
Prepare the mandarin juice in a cup. Add the white peel of the tangerine (scrape). Hydrate the gelatin with the juice and let it rest for 5 minutes. Warm gently until warm. Add stevia and yogurt and mix well.
Beat the whites until stiff with more stevia flour to form a shiny meringue. Add gently and with enveloping movements to the previous preparation until obtaining a completely homogenous mixture. Distribute in opas and take to the freezer for 5 to 6 hours.
3- DIABETIC SALAD
● 400 g of celery
● 400 g of green apples (water)
● 60 g of nuts
● 4 tablespoons of subtle lemon juice
● Pink or marine salt and black pepper
● 1 pot of non-fat natural yogurt
Peel the green and acidic apples, remove the centers with the seeds and cut them into small pieces. Chop the celery and nuts. Place the 3 ingredients in a bowl. Season the yogurt and lighten it with the lemon juice. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
Recipes for diabetics. For lunch, options:
1- AJIACO DE CAIGUAS (3 people)
● Six caiguas
● Three yellow potatoes
● A ladle of broth
● 100 grams of broth
● 100 grams of fresh cheese
● A red onion girl chopped
● A spoonful of ground yellow pepper
● Pink or marine salt, pepper, coriander, pink garlic and olive oil
Parboil the yellow potatoes with all their peel and cut it into squares. Wash the caiguas thoroughly cut them in two, removing the seeds and veins. To soften them, cook them in salted water for five minutes; then cut them into strips or squares.
Prepare a dressing with oil, garlic, onion, ground pepper, salt and pepper. Defeat it with a ladle of broth; add the potatoes and the caiguas. Let boil a while, but not much. Finally add the cheese and chopped coriander. Serve with grained rice.
2- RICE WITH CHICKPEAS
- 200 grams of Chickpeas
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ tablespoon of Sweet paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 150 grams of rice
- 1 onion
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Pink Salt
Soak the chickpeas in hot water for 8 hours; strain them and wash them. Put the chickpeas in the pressure cooker with the laurel, the onion peeled and cut in half, the bay leaf and salt.
Add very hot water to cover the chickpeas, cover the pot and when it reaches the pressure, lower the heat and cook for 40 minutes, or the time indicated by the manufacturer of your pot, to cook legumes.
After that time, and when the pot loses pressure, add the rice and cook with the pot open 15 to 18 minutes. Strain and reserve. Peel the garlic and chop it small. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the garlic until golden brown.
Add the paprika, make a few quick turns and add the chickpeas and rice, hot. Sauté over a high heat for 3 to 5 minutes and serve immediately.
3- RICE WITH LENTILS
- 1 cup of lentils
- 1 tablespoon ground parsley
- 2 peeled and chopped tomatoes
- One onion
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- A pinch of coriander powder
- A pinch of pepper, cumin
- Pink Salt
- 3 cloves of whole garlic
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Let the lentils soak for 3 hours. Parboil the lentils with a pinch of salt, until they soften. Apart, peel and chop the onion and garlic finely.
Fry the onion and garlic, the ginger, the tomato, the coriander powder and the parsley in a frying pan with a tablespoon of oil. Turn it over with a wooden spoon and pour into the pot with the lentils. Add the rice and continue cooking until the lentils and rice are fully cooked.
Recipes for diabetics. For dinner, options:
1- WHEAT AND PARSLEY CREAM (4 servings)
- 3 cups cooked wheat
- 1 cup of parsley
- ½ cup walnuts
Blend the wheat and the walnut. Put them to boil, adding chopped parsley. It is served with carrot slices. You can add a piece of Shitake mushroom.
2- PROVENCAL MUSHROOMS (4 servings)
- 2 red onions
- 750 grams of fresh mushrooms
- 5 tomatoes
- ½ tablespoon rosemary powder or ground
- Pink salt, Pepper
- Subtle lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic and olive oil
Peel the red onions, chop them finely and brown them in hot oil. Add the pink garlic. Wash the mushrooms well and cut them finely. Put them to brown for 5 minutes. Peel the tomatoes, cut them in half, remove the seeds and season them.
Add to the mushrooms. Season with rosemary, salt, pepper and, over a low heat, with the pot uncovered, cook until abundant juice is formed. Serve the mushrooms and add lemon juice to taste.
3- SALAD OF ASPARAGUS (4 servings)
- 1 kilo of asparagus
- 1 large cucumber
- Pink salt and pepper, subtle lemon, olive oil
- Mustard and low-fat yogurt
- 1 tied of radishes and a sprig of parsley
Peel the asparagus, open them in half, cook in salted water for 10 minutes. Wash the cucumber and cut into thin slices. Prepare the dressing with salt, pepper, lemon juice, mustard and 4 tablespoons of low-fat yogurt. Put the asparagus in a flat salad bowl and the cucumbers in another deeper one. Season with the dressing both salads. Garnish with the radishes and parsley leaves.
4- ENSALADA DE FRUTAS (4 porciones)
- 100 grams of strawberries
- 200 grams of green apples
- 200 grams of pears
- Lemon juice
- Stevia Mellitus
Wash the fruit. Cut the strawberries in half. Cut the rest of the fruit.
Spray the fruits with the lemon juice, sweeten and serve immediately.
Finally, it is good to keep in mind that recipes for diabetics are not the only treatment that patients should follow. It is advisable to visit your doctor to have a correct evaluation of the type of diabetes you have. Then, you can supplement your treatment with these recipes for diabetics.